Dear readers, we have shifted to our new site at www.ksnaps.sg. All updates, articles and other information will be posted on ksnaps.sg effective 17th April 2011. Do catch us there!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

[PICS] CNBlue Fan Signing Event @ City Square Mall

Actual Event Date: 20 August 2010

This has got to be my best coverage so far! Lots of pics, lots of great shots in my opinion (with some of the CNBlue members staring straight into my camera despite me being on the 3rd floor!)

Reached City Square Mall(CSM) at around 6pm, a little late to secure a good spot because I had other commitments earlier in the afternoon. In fact by the time I reached CSM, It was almost full house up to the 3rd floor. I tried my luck on the 4th floor but basically I would just be taking picture of their hair. So no choice, I went down to the 3rd floor asking several fans if they could squeeze a little to let me have a space.

Finally I kind-hearted fan gave up some of her space for me. Many Thanks!

And here are the pics from the event =) Enjoy =)

Pics can be also found on my Flickr gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hwangshimgeon/sets/72157624672772629/




2 comments:

  1. thanks for these wonderful photos xD~

    YongHwa's expressions are priceless!! lol

    and good job at getting both Yonghwa and Junghuyn attention! xD~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi reikoxrika

    Thx for the complements =)

    ReplyDelete