Dear readers, we have shifted to our new site at www.ksnaps.sg. All updates, articles and other information will be posted on ksnaps.sg effective 17th April 2011. Do catch us there!

Monday, August 23, 2010

About Us

Team Organization
Name(s): Ryan / 황심건
Roles: Administrator/Head Journalist

Name(s): XCalible
Roles: Adhoc Journalist

Name(s): Glen
Roles: Backup Journalist

Name(s): Avaricedevil
Roles: Events Tracker/ Budding Journalist

Name(s): ReindeerP
Roles: Journalist (Probation Period)

Administrator's Foreward
So what inspired me to start this site? Simple, k-pop plus photography. When I first looked upon an event image shot by a professional, it just made me go wow! Looking so life-like it feels as if I am there looking at the subject at the moment of time! I have got to be able to shoot like that too! So one day I just decided to try shooting it myself and boy it was fun and addictive! But what good does it have to just shoot it and store it on my hard disk? The best solution would be this! The very reason you are here in the first place =)

I became a fan of Kpop about a slightly over a year back when I was introducted to SNSD by my friends. And slowly from there, I got to learn of the other korean bands and started to enjoy the music they produce =)

To share and promote K-Pop and thats what I can do alright =) So spread the love around! =)



Copyrights & Sharing
Any contents brought out must be credited to Redpincers in partnership with Kavenyou

 Do contact me if you would like to ask any queries or if you would like me to cover an event on my email: longxiawang@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment