Dear readers, we have shifted to our new site at www.ksnaps.sg. All updates, articles and other information will be posted on ksnaps.sg effective 17th April 2011. Do catch us there!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

[PICS] 4Minutes/Beast YOG Open Concert @ Marina Bay (4Minute Pictures)

Actual Event Date: 13th August 2010

I was looking forward to the event because I am a huge fan of hyunah and Ji hyun. The performaces were scheduled to start 9:30pm and I reached around 5:45pm to try and get a good spot. Unfortuately I had to stand behind the barricades because I did not have the VIP or the VVIP tickets. Well it wasnt too bad as I was equipped with a 300mm lens that have quite an impressive range.

At around 9:15pm, everywhere was flooded with excited fans except 1 section: the reserved section infront of me barricaded for the YOG volunteers which is pretty much empty. And so at around 9:20pm, the organisers opened up that section which is classified as VIP zone to us! Woo! Great! So i rushed all the way to the front and got a really good view =)

So here were the shots for the 4minute performance (will be uploading BEAST shots soon too!). Hope you enjoy =)

Pics can be also found on my Flickr gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hwangshimgeon/sets/72157624672562429/




No comments:

Post a Comment