Dear readers, we have shifted to our new site at www.ksnaps.sg. All updates, articles and other information will be posted on ksnaps.sg effective 17th April 2011. Do catch us there!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Korea Trip 2010/2011


[Last Updated - 24th October 2010]

That's right folks! I'm planning a trip right into the heart of K-Pop - Korea itself! No this is not going to be yet another group tour package. Its going to be a one planned by myself personally. With the flexibility of choosing where I want to go and what I want to explore, what more can I ask for? Well that comes with a price too! I need to do some serious planning. In fact I have been on it for the past 8 months, researching and planning. No worries, the trip will be will documented with pictures and HD videos if you would ever like to follow my footsteps =D


Some highlights include visiting SNSD Taeyeon parent's shop and Invincible Youth's Idol Village.

Updates will all be on this post to keep this page neat and tidy =D

Stage: Complete
Period of Stay: 18th December 2010 - 4th January 2011
Budget: S$2900 (approx. 2,465,000₩)
Regions Covering: -Seoul
                                - Hongcheon, Gangwon-do
                                - Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do

5 comments:

  1. that's a really long stay haha, hope you have fun there. Maybe post up your intended itinerary here in the meantime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linda yea.. getting real close.. really excited.. thx =)

    @Reindeer Yep... i actually think the duration is just nice if I were to explore so many places and do so many things haha..

    I prob will post the itinerary in December cause there may still be some small changes as info for those Christmas/New year K-pop events/concerts in Korea are not released yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 33 Days left ! Woohoooooo ~
    Have lots of fun !
    I might be going in June! I wanna go on a shopping spree! Doubt there's anything to buy in Winter.

    Looking forward for your post on the Korea Trip !
    Hwaitting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Xuanlin!
    thx =D
    Ah ic that would be in summer. Sure have lots of clothes to shop for =) Yea doupt I will buy much clothes since most shops will be selling winter wear haha.

    Thx once again! ill do my best in writing the post-trip report =)

    ReplyDelete